Friday 25 January 2008

Academics is life, NAHT.

Ever felt really comfortable after experiencing an intense, but largely productive day?

I like it when the most is made out of things, whether its money, time or effort. I hate the idea of procrastination, slacking between time when I should be working. Though this doesn't mean that I don't do things at the last minute (a far too regular practice of mine, a habit that should be cut off), I would...get the best out of the time I am given to be able to take a rest, and then use the remaining hours to work away like a maniac. This ensures me that I would have the best time while I'm on a break and I would be working, whether it is the energy that has been regained or the guilt of not working, at the highest productivity rate.

I know I'm already in my 6th year of Secondary school and I should've realized this way before: call me stupid, but I've just realized how useful asking questions in class / interacting with subject teachers could be! I'm very lucky this year I guess: all of my teachers are excellent, and they are the people who would guide me through in the next two years :) I guess I've been, in the previous years, discouraged to inquire bout unfamiliar areas of the topic in class due to the pressure of the other people I'm sitting with + the teachers. I've always been weak at math and science, and the thought of asking questions have brought me to think that it'd just make me feel like a doofus if I did ask anything.

Well, I guess not anymore, and thank god for that :)

I have to get my grades up.
UP UP UP UP UP to a 38 :]
Chinese: 5 ->6
English:5 (could I improve?)
Math: 4->5
Art:6
Econ:5->6
EVS: 5->6

+ 3 points for TOK, EE, CAS...

that's only 37. So I do have to work harder on English.

<3 Bee

No comments: