Wednesday 30 January 2008

Another Rainy Day


Once again, these small things that are happening before me are shaping up how I see the world...Though things like these happen every now and then, I don't know why but its seemed particularly big on me today. Perhaps its the weather. Well I'll blame the weather anyway.

One, that you could never be really sure what the future is like: For me, if I'm desperate for something that's about to happen, most likely, the situation would fail me. For instance, I'd really want to see someone on the following day or I'd really hope that I'd be able to do a particular little something - no matter how certain you are that its going to happen without question, they just somehow tend to be able to squeeze out from the strict routines in life and not appear when you want them. I thought I'd see him in class today, turns out he was sick. I have been waiting for this class to happen...

Two, though you can't predict the future, its no reason to think the worst out of it: I'm not particularly pessimistic, but on a day that's wet and cold, who'd have known that an afternoon session of rugby on a grass pitch would be so much fun? Its all like the pre-Outward Bound trauma again. I should open up to new ideas and besides, its always because you've given your heart into the process that makes it fun. I ran my butt off and got grass all over my sneakers this afternoon and it felt highly highly productive :]

to Mr.F: get well soon!

<3 Bee

No comments: