Wednesday 20 February 2008

Some truths are better kept unknown.

Every time i think of you
I feel shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind

- Bizarre Love Triangle, by New Order


It's painful to learn that the one you admire has been taken, especially when it's taken by someone you'd find not a candidate as suitable for him than yourself. In that case, every thing's just pure jealousy.

Since this morning, I've been going through a trance, thinking about whether I've been told of the truth or an uncertainty, unable to proceed the lessons with my full concentration. I could feel my heart gather up and shrink almost, and your name keeps echoing in my head.
Yes, that's what you've done to me.

The word's been spread around my closest friends that I'm starting to like you, but the more its been talked about, the more discouragements I get. I understand that it belongs under the category of 'forbidden love', but yet, should they understand that this is but another one of those crazy crushes that won't hurt anyone until its been unleashed. "It's impossible", "it'll never come true", "find someone else" they say, but this is hard, especially while the crush is at its initial stages. Each of these obsessions of mine usually lasts up to 2 years.

- <3 Bee

No comments: