Saturday 7 June 2008

Black...Saturday?

Haven't had the chance to update in a long while, previously the exams, and recently, just about everything. Things don't go as well as I thought they would, definitely, in almost all aspects of my life- in fact, I think it's a chain reaction. So something bad happening in one would lead to that in the other...

My list of worries are:
1. My Grades
2. My Future
3. My current social life/ interaction with my family and friends.

All the while recieving my poorly graded examination results, on the other hand my social life's giving in. In fact, I'm in the middle of a fight with a friend at the moment. This then leads me to think about what I'll be doing with my future. With a 'fail' for math this year and a report that's gone down by 5 points, I seriously have no idea which university would like to accept me as a business student.

So much for fulfilling my dream as too becoming a marketing director in the future.

=\

-Bee

No comments: