Tuesday 2 September 2008

Feeling beyond blue, approaching black.

So maybe all this is telling me I'm being unreasonable.
Being right is officially wrong, and therefore, bad.
And it is not necessary to have a heart, care for others, to be successful in this world.
One could be a spoilt brat, uncooperative (not saying mentally incapable), but still lead a good life.
Or what they call a good life anyway.

Great.

Sometimes I question my existence in this world,
eversince stepping into highschool.
Not exactly a social outcast,
but its just that I have this preference of order, of all-round agreements,
of proper-ness, that other people don't really seem to care about,
except a few individuals (not the mainstream anyway).

And so whenever an opinion is expressed,
me, being a strong minded person,
its me who has to feel intimidated.

I don't know where the school spirit's gone,
everyday I step into school, I feel like I've lost yet some more faith in it.
Why do they allow this kind of atmosphere to roam through the hallways?
Its spreading like a bacteria, a virus, all around.

Consider rebuilding the mentality of the student body before yet establishing a plan for another building or facility that's worth millions,

because this is what money could never buy back
( in fact I think it's us spoiled kids in the school that are causing it)

Seriously guys,
go out and have a look at the rest of the world,
look at what's outside...

then come back and live a life.

No comments: