Thursday 1 January 2009

New Years Resolutions...

A lot of people have this idea of setting up an annual task list, the New Years' Resolution, where one should ofcourse, keep up these personal promises in the hopes of becoming a better individual by then. I personally have nothing against them, except, year after year, how many of these habit-twisting things are achieved? So eversince that time when we were told to compile one for school in year 8, I don't remember seeing myself write up anything like that anymore, especially for those who know me personally, I'm exactly the most well regulated, self disciplined person of all times...

Anyhow, it does not matter whether these are resolutions or a wishlist, but here are some definite things I wish to have attained before 2009 but flies past before us...

here goes:

#1 . Don't fail IB, get at least 36 points.
#2. Get into Bath, Manchester and Aston. AND HKUST.
#3. Learn to hold my temper back, just like when I was the pleasant child I used to be. Even when I think I should be striaghtforward with the person (i e: my dad). Just SHUT YOUR MOUTH FOR A SEC, GIRL!
#4. Be nice to my parents. Be understanding, despite the high stress level I'm under...
#5. Sleep earlier, rock around my current sleeping schedule and devise a NORMAL ONE, so to become...the opposite of being Nocturnal...
#6. Be healthy.

Now you see what I mean by these lists being pointless? Are they even going to come true?

I'll work up to it...I'll try at least *-)

Happy New Year everyone!

-Bee <3





No comments: