Tuesday 3 March 2009

Live high, live mighty, live righteously.


Despite my busy school schedule in terms of having to meet more than a humanly-capable amount of deadlines this week, I still went to see Jason Mraz last night:
he was like nothing I've seen before. The music was almost godly.
Who knew some music sound better live?
Not amongst the majority of the current age singers anyway.

The music is like an instant lift to life, their laid back and true-to life lyrics teach us not to look forward to striving for the idealistic situations, but rather, find perfection in what we already have, and feel satisfied.

Which is a cliche, since I've just paid 600 bucks to see him.

Anyway,
if I'm ever going to get married, I want someone I could communicate with, musically, as well as the mental.

oh let me escape from this horrible student life. IB is a torture.

No comments: