Friday 13 March 2009

Love for a child

If you get the chance, listen to Jason Mraz's song,
'Love for a Child',
its lyrics are heartfelt, especially under my circumstances,
though they've not all happened on myself yet, it paints a perfect picture of reality for children of divorced families.

----------------


Why is it that we only ever know of something's true value until...
we've lost it?

I've recently lost the freedom of communicating with my dad one-on-one.
No more daddy and daughter time.
I'm not yet stepping into the phase of hating my step mom (and unborn step brother) for this, but I'm really not sure how long this would last.
I want to do something decent for once, yet I've to face up with the reality that chances do not wait, and what fate puts in front of my is that m pregnant stepmom, in her stage of immobility, is unable to accompany us on the journey, and hence, such an action would not be made by the whole group.

Wouldn't the better solution have been to just leave the mom for several hours so the father and daughter could have their lovely time off?

I hate the role I'm playing in this one: sad lonely poor little rich girl,
unsatisfied when things don't go her way...
when in fact it's my father who's screwed up more of my life at very large time intervals.

I hope to see the day that I would no longer care about who gets who and who gets what, because my life is so satisfying the way it is. And better so, good enough so I could provide to those who've been of insufficient support to me over those years, so their souls could crumble upon the realisation of so.

For now,
FML!

No comments: