Friday 10 April 2009


Happy Easter!
Ironic how the holidays have just begun and yet, it's time to get studying.
Prepping for exams which are up in three weeks, feeling that I haven't learnt anything in the past two years. At least, not sufficient for what I'm tested on.
I will watch as my life (personal life) slips away and out of my grip for the next few weeks.
Whoot.

---------------

I'm a victim of consumerism. I'm a shopaholic. I'm not proud of it.
I've begun to realise that this spending pattern of mine is becoming more serious by the day, so I've started to jot down my expenses beginning last month. So far, this habit has not made too much of an impact on me yet, but probably because I've never had the guts to, and so refrained from, calculating the monthly total expenditure from last month.

I need to come up with a plan to save my butt before it all gets too late - before I head off to college.

Could I...just be able to make myself save up more than 50% of what I get?
I mean, that is already spending quite a lot, monthly.

No comments: