Monday 18 May 2009

I don't want to be like you.

Most of today was quite pleasant actually,
until I got your call.
It was supposed to be a greeting, was it not?
An early birthday greeting,
and an extension of an invitation to my very own birthday dinner.

But how 'bout this:
It was all very nice of you,
except it wasn't the least bit inviting.
You could use a little bit of adjustment in terms of how you choose to deliver your words,
more gratitude, less blame.

Actually, I don't even understand where the blame came in.
Why, because it's going to be my day soon!?
Did I anger you when I haven't met you in two weeks straight?

Well I'm glad you thought of me anyway.

And I hate the fact that I'm growing up to look a increasingly like you.

// Done with my exams btw! Sorry about not updating!
I can't wait till Grad/Grad Ball/ Grad trip.
WHHEEEEE.

No comments: