Sunday 31 May 2009

I frenched a frenchie.



At a club,
and especially under the chemical influence,
the crowd sways psychadelically to the heavy beats,
unaware of the world beyond the heavy doors and velvet drapes.

The lights are dim,
yet the attraction builds,
for everyone is equipped with a mysteriousness
that safeguards our deeper, darker secrets.

For the open minded,
it only takes a glance,
a certain posture,
to ignite a temporal flame.
As I walked in,
glass in hand,
all I saw was you.

Beautiful stranger,
with an unclean shave,
short brunette hair,
and kind green eyes.
I must say;
I miss your embrace.

Though we've only just met,
our encounter,
our little dance,
your touch,
all carried a sense of familarity.

I don't like the fact that I've left without further contact,
that kiss was not good enough for eternal departure,
it broke my heart.

Still,
perhaps I shall not yearn no more,
I shall appreciate that it happened,
and I met you.

Find me.




No comments: