Friday 12 June 2009


Whenever life tends to lead me to something so much within expectations that it become unexpected, I think:
maybe some things are just meant to be.

indeed.


When you said you were going to tell me something,
and haven't,
then told me to wait till next time we met...

trust me, I knew what you were about to say.
Not down to the precise words, but I have a good enough idea.

I wanted you to blurt them out,
but the thought of having this little something dangle on between us
seems rather romantic.

If this was the intention,
let it be.
I don't think it's the right timing yet either,
yet, if you see this, I want to say:
I'd be happy to say yes.

Perhaps later in life.
We'll just take our own turns for now,
constantly meeting then diverging.

Until then,
let's take it slow and easy.

"We'll always be together,
together and electric"

No comments: