Monday 6 July 2009

BRRRRR...IBRRESULTS

These days,
you've become some sort of my emotional reliance,
someone I could mutually always know,
would listen to me, with whatever I'm about to say.

Just you being away and out of reach for two days,
one of which, today, has been rather important to me,
has made it more difficult to cope with.

You've dropped me with enough survival tips
and exchanges of encouragements
prior to your leave, so I'm learning
to live with what I have in my hands.

Just want to say thank you,
despite my disadvantaged position.
I let you down a bit, didn't I?

------

IB results were released today.
I did quite badly,
scoring the extremeties all in all.
Apart from Econ and EVS,
the rest were expected.
Just why, did I score close to the worst possible for a subject I adore?

I hate anticipation.

No comments: