Sunday 26 July 2009

Random ranting/thoughts.


Things that are currently killing me:

#1. My Ankles
I didn't have proper black shoes that aren't heels, and I almost never wear heels, so the day I wore black tie, I wore those horrid, torturous shoes and my ankles are still suffering due to all the blisters that have been popped.

#2. Missing you
Haven't been round for a month, and we haven't really had the chance to talk (which I suspect that you've made an effort to eliminate the chances of that happening, parts of the time) so not only do I miss you, but you've left me hanging on the cliff as to trying to figure whether we're both opting for the same thing.

#3. Brass strings on the guitar
Just begun my lessons, and I chose to have a brass stringed guitar because it's timbre was more appauling to my ear. Unfortunately, my fingers apparently, disagree and disapprove of them. So strongly that I think I've bruised the fingertips of my fretting hand, from practicing.

#4. The thought of my dad
As always.

#5. Situational Dillemma
I want to leave this place asap, yet there are so many things I know I should fix up before I depart. Yet I don't want to face up with some of these problems. Yet I should. Yet. Yet..yet.

#6. My inability to manage my own finances
Self-explanatory.


However,
I know that in the recent past, fate has put me in a position in which I was able to see the world from the perspectives of those (much) less fortunate, and that I'm in absolutely no reason to complain. Trust me, I'm actually thankful for what I have with me today.
Sure, I may be insecure on certain things, but at least I get the help I need so I would eventually get through and get by in a relatively well-off situation.

So thank you, whoever's up there and rolling the dice for me and my life.

I know luck doesn't last forever, and I will work hard to repay those I owe.

B.

No comments: