Sunday 9 August 2009

Slide downhill.


The fact that today's been a fine daymakes me regret it even more that I haven't taken the provision of this natural phenomenonto it's full advantage. All in all, what I'm yearning for is a day well spent with a preferable company.

Certainly, once something of a 'high' has been experienced, the waves of 'lows' would rush up immediately, each causing a greater contrasting point away from the peak,
until the buildup of another pinnacle.

I hope from today onwards, it'll all be going upwards again,
because I certainly could not stand any further disagreements and disharmony between people in the household.

If only you and I could run away
and leave behind everthing else,
just for a while.

But that is a naive thought,
especially having just read the Nightingale and the Rose.
Wilde has a point,
what is love really, another opposition to the ways of the logical world?
Ironically, it's also what's kept me going.

B.

No comments: