Monday 3 August 2009


"Today, while the blossoms still cling to the vine,
I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine.
A million tomorrows shall all pass away,
'Ere I forget all the joy that is mine,
Today."

Perhaps this is really the insecurity (of having seperated parents at a young age) inflicting on me and making an impact on the way I see life,
but I feel that by being more sensitive to the idea of being cared / to love someone,
it is advantageous in that I'll cherish these moments more than others,
and hence my efforts at making others feel the same,
to feel loved.

Despite having experienced the most extremes of weathering conditions in one day,
the heart now is not set to blame,
but still, to embrace what's been on offer to me in the past few days.
With much thanks to everyone who's been part of it.

B.

No comments: