Tuesday 15 September 2009

1 final day.

"I'm leaving on a jet plane,
Don't know when I'll be back again..."

in about 24 hours,
I'm going to leave the place I called home for the past 18 years.
Besides just distant childhood memories,
there are lots I'm leaving behind too;
family, friends, items worth remembering...
yet much of all I could think about in the past few months
were thoughts of you.

I wish something miraculous would happen,
but the lights of hope are dimming,
dying out more rapidly than ever.

So is this it?

B.

1 comment:

Kuck said...

HI!

You are not a stalker lol I found you a few months ago, I searched on my own profile for "lost art of keeping secrets" because that is one of my favorite books ever, and you were one of the few active blogs who had that as a favorite book too. I have decided that anyone who can site that book as one of their favorites is some sort of kindred spirit. I don't update as often as I'd like, and I read blogs even less, but some days being able to step outside myself and see what makes a complete stranger tick is so refreshing.

So that's my story :D