Wednesday 2 September 2009


"Woke up and wished that I was dead
With an aching in my head
I lay motionless in bed
I thought of you and where you'd gone
and let the world spin madly on."

I feel like I've moved on.
The emptiness no longer kills me;
wrenching at the heart whenever something reminds me of you.
Perhaps 'cause it's had enough as well,
and what feels like ripping burns are being defended against,
out of numbness.
It has been way too long,
much too long for me own good.

Yet the acknowledgement of this new-found liberation
is not reacting quite positively with the rest of my system.
I've been insomnic, thinking about the whole thing.

But on the other hand,
there are so many other things that are more satisfying.
It only takes a gather-round between family and friends.

I have a feeling that I'll actually miss this place quite a lot.
2 weeks exactly.

B.

No comments: