Tuesday 22 December 2009

Stop snowing,
I just wanna go home.
:[

--

It happens doesn't it,
even something you've put in thousands of dollars to secure
would not go as planned;
because time is ever-going,
change is inevitable.
Hence the existence of weathering and etc.

The comes and goes,
when unpredictable,
I find the whole mechanism of it extremely irritable at this moment.
The operation where so many external factors could change the way of things
and make them not appear as you'd like to find it,
despite the amount of effort put into arranging it
makes the whole thing appear extremely selfish does it not?

Oh well,
another occasion to pass it by by just saying
C'est la vie.

B.


2 comments:

梁奕 said...

Beautiful photo, where you take it?

mickeylovesb said...

This was...the view outside my window in my dorm room; btw I'm in the U of Manchester now, if I haven't already told you.

Sad how it was only taken with my phone camera though.