Friday 29 January 2010




Never in my life am I going to allow myself to be in such a state, ever again.
Even something [was going to say, so small, but nope it's not, since it's an exam]
something so short termed, one-time-only,
could reflect the lack of responsibility and discipline in me.

Couldn't believe it,
one simple, primal mistake,
ie: not bringing my exam timetable w/me,
has gotten me to run all over (literally) the place
in search of my exam room,
and running on the verge of late, that's not cool.
Another thing to be improving on, one of the many.

-----

Yet,
sometimes under desperate situations,
where we feel we have the right of access to some things,
why is it that individuals in your path could label your actions as being selfish?
Why?

If only the world was a less complicated place.
I don't know what to make of the future already,
and it's just university life that is ahead of me to be sorted out.

Fucking hell.
Sometimes I wish I could transform into another creature in my moments of escape,
maybe curl up like this cat,
and see the world as a peaceful place once again :]

-B.

No comments: