Sunday 3 January 2010

Sometimes,
leaving behind the normal routines in life
is the path to the realisation of the true value that lies within their warp of security, assertion, certainty; things are bound to happen as you know it would, and not turn out to be any other...
I guess this is what I'm doing now.

While I'm still young and capable,
go and experience life till its very limits (if there is one),
live a life less preferable right now so to set a target of achievement for the future...
I guess this is the perspective I'll hold for this new year.

Changing, modifying, and improving POVs are a much more effective method of looking for progress than new years resolutions - having written so many in the past and failing most of them, most of the times, it's time we realise that they're...useless.
so :]

Happy 2010.

B.

No comments: