Friday 19 February 2010


Completely stressed out,
because I'm feeling bothered and it's becoming impossible to concentrate.

Supposedly, I'm to have written quite a bit of the 4000 words due in for Monday but
Bah-humbug.
I can't.

*sketch by Danny Roberts from the Sundance Channel

Instead it's resulted in hours and hours of youtub-ing/wikipedia-ing/blog-browsing.
I came across the sundance channel and instantly fell in love with it.

--

On the other hand,
I'm feeling quite guilty.
Guilty for the fact that I've turned into such a materialistic person,
such a city girl (life without cards, phones, is almost limited to no life at all),
constantly thirsting for replicates of objects that are similar to others that I already own, except perhaps more in-trend and updated.

Why do we crave these things?

Yet, if human beings didn't look forward,
aren't constantly on the move to strive for better,
we would've never gotten this far.

Dilemma.

x

-B.

No comments: