Saturday 17 April 2010

In life, we all desire something;
a certain situation, person, objects, objectives...
is it right to say that
to live without desire is no real life at all?
Life becomes a matter of floating above time,
wasting days.

I have the desire to...
desire once again,
and not continuing to lead a soul-less, wandering life.
Let me find you.

--

Am currently stranded, luckily though, at home and not in a foreign airport.
It might be a while 'till I could return and resume that solitary lifestyle which, surprisingly, I've grown adaptive towards. Or maybe its the thought of wanting certainty; so I get enough time to complete work ahead, study for the exams, etcetera. The current holiday-like lifestyle is too good to be true.

Best of luck to others out there who are affected by the whole volcanic ash-cloud incident!
I'm thinking: gosh this world never gets old, there are new problems uprising every other minute.
x

1 comment:

Michael Cheung said...

don't ask me what.
but i like this blog entry.
x M