Sunday 11 July 2010


"Who wants to be ridin' high when you'll just crumble back on down.
You give up everything you are and even then you don't get far.
They make believe that everything is exactly what it seems.
But at least when you're at your worst you'l know how to feel things..."

It was as if you've lifted me up sky-high,
and let me free-fall to the ground,
Ka-Bam.

This isn't even the fear one feels while on board one of those
turbo drop rides in theme parks and fairgrounds,
because at least they let you know from the start that
the whole point of the ride is to feel the thrill of the dip.

What you've done here is cruel :[
You let me know you wanted one thing,
and acted the reverse on the next day.
I'm heartbroken.

B.

1 comment:

Kuck said...

This is completely my life right now.

One day he calls me lover and dear and puts me to sleep with the sweetest of words, the next he can barely put two words together and peppers his language with "yo" and "sup." And only responds to every other text with one or two word answers.