Friday 22 February 2008

Don't have to be the best

Just got back our test scores.
Yeah, the round-up math test,
I failed badly, having received a 29%...
but am I depressed because of that?
NO.
I think I dealt with it pretty well, though its not to say that I wasn't even a bit unhappy,
'course I was, no one would be happy to watch themselves screw up, right?

Hmm...but something else has definitely been bothering me -
I think its the fact that I've completely lost contact with my dad ever since CNY.
I've already told myself that there was no way I'm going to give in and start finding him.

Problem number 2 was ofcourse, the discovery. I saw them together again! I'm starting to doubt myself even more now =\

oh well, here comes the weekends. I should take this opportunity to loosen up a bit. I needdd thissss.

- <3 Bee


No comments: