Saturday 23 February 2008

Erasing Memories.

Just recently, I've defined my Saturdays as the most enjoyable day of the week,
I'm able to do whatever I want, whenever I want, without too much constraints.
Time doesn't fly especially fast, not even if the moments are relatively enjoyable...

So then, I was looking back at the old text conversations on my phone
and eventually scrolled up to those with my ex.
'Ah, the past' I thought,
Bittersweet was the word that's popped up in my head.
The view I have on my old records so far?
Blind but beautiful I guess.
As they always say, 'never try, never know', so I guess I've taken my turn.
Though I think its fair to say not everything was pretty and happy,
these memories were still the past, and they keep coming up to me.
I guess, some of these things I shouldn't dwell onto so much
so I took the first step out today and did something heartless,
like deleting them.
Its the first step to prepping myself up to look upon a new page in life,
easing myself away from the past may be hard,
but it'll be harder if I didn't take these small procedures.
And, no matter what,
I feel that what has to be remembered would always remain in the heart and mind.

-----------------------------------------------------

I think I've been moving out a little too far from my normal social circle,
somehow I don't seem to be as tight with my friends and family as I did.
Do I blame my destiny, for not giving me opportunities to draw my close to them?
What could it be, this change in me?

Perhaps I'm just trying too hard to impress sometimes.

- <3 Bee

No comments: