Sunday 24 February 2008

Back to Monday

As of yesterday afternoon, I've done something rather irresponsible that's left me in guilt,
On a Thursday too, some weeks ago.

Is this the sign of me proceeding into my teen years? Are we supposed to have conflicts with elders because we could never seem to have the stuff to agree with each other? A common explaination would, of course, be hormones. So what if the body is altering a bit with things on the inside, it shouldn't drastically change who I am and worsen my tempers.
I haven't been in touch for my dad for three weeks now, gg.
Looks like I've inherited the genes for being stubborn!

I've wasted my day into producing not much, my parents are right, I do have to move myself back onto the right sleeping schedule. Its getting retarded, I slept at 4 o'clock in the morning, waking up at 12:45 this afternoon. What a life.
Well then, if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't have been cooking myself pasta for the first time. Not bad, I have to say, thanks to the pre-made pesto sauce in the fridge.

Hmm various birthdays are coming up and its time, again, to think of what to give. I've thought of baking my gran a nice cake, how bout Nicole + Janice? (dears, I'm awfully excited for your cocktail dress party!).

Boy I wish this weekend was longer, it feels like I've a lot to do this upcoming week and I'm not prepared for school to resume yet.

=\

- <3 Bee




No comments: