Tuesday 26 February 2008

faded colours


Is it fading away already, this crazy crush of mine?
I could still feel my cheeks flush when I talk to you,
but its that somewhere deep down, something is stopping me from fantasizing any further.
Maybe its the effect given off when dreams are thrashed and trashed in your presence.
I have to say, you still do give off this yummy charismatic charm.
I hope this affection would last, I could really feel it assisting me through my academic fields of interest, as well as self development. With you, I'm more aware of my situation in terms of strengths and weaknesses.

Perhaps I'm just too desperate.
I know nothing would start under this situation, but yet I really couldn't help but be the way I am.

---------------------------------------
Dinner was wonderful, dining al fresco, watching the sun set with a bunch of my closest's :]
Thank you all.

PS- the university counseling session was rather discouraging.

- <3 Bee

No comments: