Thursday 28 February 2008

These are the IB days...


The IB system is challenging, this we've been told since day one.

but only upon receiving my grades for my math round-up test did I know that I'm about to get a grade 2 for the subject. Its actually possible to fail a subject so badly.
'Drop to studies', people say and many have done, so why am I still holding onto the edge of something that is clearly too challenging for me? I think its an attempt to be able to lease myself to a better British university upon graduation, since almost all decent universities require Math Standard + so studies is not an option.

Now that I've got all the other subjects under control, math breaks out on me. Maybe I should really go for tuition classes or really just put in a bit more of time and effort into the subject. I know, I've not even tried and it is unfair how I'm willing to put in much more for the others than this. The weakest would only become weaker if not cured.

Its been a rather stressy day for me, having finished off my econ essay at 3 in the morning last night, slept for a mere 2 hours before facing a full scheduled school day. I was not in a good mood =\
I could feel myself breathing fire on people throughout the day, ugly ugly tempers, and then I received the letter when I reached home...

Life could be a bitch sometimes.

- <3 Bee

No comments: