Friday 29 February 2008

Don't take happiness for granted, Mama said.

The times have changed.
Things are different to how they used to be, you know?
How complicated could a 16 year old's life get? Is it so that teens nowadays have to be able to handle both academic subjects and emotional needs in the most well rounded way? What are we, super-teens?

On the other hand, I'm thanking god that the latter parts of life are falling into track. I hope I don't make a fool out of myself during the trip to Spain, not as much as I've done in past overseas trips. I guess I have an issue with going abroad - I'm just never emotionally satisfied. There are bound to be things that ruin the trip for me, not because I'm not happy with the less facilitated or anything.

All I can say I'm wishing for the best when I'm...at the bottom of a dark pit, emotionally speaking.

may everyone on the world be happy for a day :]

- <3 Bee

No comments: