Saturday 2 February 2008

global warming? HA!



Brrrrrrr...


I really had no idea it's gonna be this cold, it is Hong Kong afterall, is it not?

I was walking down to HKAPA from the old Wanchai Police office, and there I was, with hair blown to the style of a mad woman, fighting the cold, the rain and the wind, trying to hold my umbrella steadily with a hand that went numb 'cause it got so cold.


I thought the globe was supposed to be warming up?


It's frickin' 9deg celcius but it does not feel half as cold as Mongolia when it was -25 deg and snowing. What the hellll :P


Hope the weather improves (sans pleut-ing) in the next few days, I want to dress up for Chinese new year without having to pile on layers that'd make me feel like a dumpling. I can't wait for the festival to hop 'round...I love all the family gatherings, the food, and 'course the money, duh!


:]


People from Hong Kong, what do you think about the photo scandal of the pop stars? Seen the actual thing yet? I have and they're beyond disgusting. They are darn to be real...I don't think they're photoshopped, I mean, look at the noise level and stuff...its a real shame that they've lost the self respect they should have for themselves.


dissapointing, eh?



- <3 Bee

No comments: