Friday 15 February 2008

the inside world of a teenage girl


Every time I look at you,
I cannot help but notice your pretty eyes
as well as the other features, each seemingly placed on the perfect spot, at the perfect size.
I'm brought out of this world whenever our eyes meet,
yet I'm enjoying the statical teases it causes in my brain and heart.

Lately as I've started to see more of you, I noticed that even the smallest things you do seem adorable, each revealing to me a little bit more about you and your character, I'm learning you.
Whenever we're in the same room, I can't help but track you down with the corner of my eye,
to keep record of who you're talking to, who you're noticing,
asking myself what was the chance that you'd secretly feel the same for me as I do for you.

Shallow it is, but I'm highly attracted,
I really don't know how long this crush is going to last and where it will bring me.
Lately it seems as if it's brought me to try and catch your attention from standing out during class times, paying extra effort in attempt to advance myself ahead of my classmates, try to reach for opportunities in which I'm able to see you, speak to you, or even just say 'hi'.
All for the sake of making a deeper impression,
which would hopefully, one day subject me to being under consideration.
Just that would be good enough, because the rest is really up to me.

Is it true that one feels nicer (but would also become emotionally less stable) when they're in love?
I'm making my way back into the battlefield, doing what I can.

Oh why oh why are we so distant in terms of relations? Perhaps I do like challenges afterall, but not so challenging that it's actually unattainable. I've started to develop a longing for your presence and immediately long to see you when you leave.

Its forbidden love.

now that's just cruel...

- <3 Bee

No comments: