Thursday 14 February 2008

Have fun spending Valentine's day single!

No way November will see our goodbye
When it comes to December it's obvious why
No one wants to be alone at Christmas time
And come January we're frozen inside
Making new resolutions a hundred times
February, won't you be my valentine?

-John Mayer, St.Patrick's Day



Valentine's Day came in, dropped by to say hello and bid a quick farewell. I've consecutively spent 16 Valentine's single, but I'm not ranting, because I'm just ever looking forward to spending one with the right person at the right time. However, its not to say that today's been especially smooth for me - it felt like something was missing, either the lack of a valentine, the urge for a valentine or the lack of friendships even, something amongst the three was making me feel lonely. Ah and there's one definite reason too - I've only but came across him once today, destiny itself is being a biatch at me on v-day. The thing is - it only lasted for a few mere seconds: I caught sight of him as I was heading off to class, swearing my head off while while trotting 'cause I was running late. *sob*

I've been sent a rose from a close girl friend (thanks Snow Cat, I love you :) but then somehow by the time I've returned to where I've left it in the common room, which was supposed to be amongst my pile of junk on the couches, it seems as if someone's stole it =[ I was planning to try and keep it on my desktop for a week.

Oh and, this week's sleeping schedule's been more distorted than ever, I was actually working in my art book 'till 2:45am last night, thinking it was going to be due in. But still, thank god for the extension, and anyway, I've made some rather nice drawings.

Hmm...now I'm fussing 'bout what I should write my extended essay on, will it be Econ, English or Art? =\ I'm interested in working on either one of the three, though in the consideration for the grades I would get for writing on these topics, I'm better off writing it on Econ or English.

Helpp*

oh and

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone <3

- <3 Bee

No comments: