Monday 11 February 2008

Thinking too far off ...


funny how I immediately caught the flu after this meal.
I swear this sundae was shared between 12 grown ups, okey?

I'm the type of person that could get too optimistic sometimes, I'd over estimate and be super-positive about a situation when I get the smallest 'hints' (which aren't even confirmed yet btw) of something working out...only to realise at a much later stage that it was all but a dream and things aren't really going the way I've anticipated it to.

if only things would slowly turn out the way I want them to (given that I put in a lot of effort into making it work)... hmm :]

So basically what happened was that I've finally got this small encounter with him, at the most unexpected time. How, the hell, did I manage to not catch sight of him I have no frickin' idea, since normally I'd catch sight of even the colour of your shirt with the corner of my eye, and this time, you were right ahead of me - x -"

Well, at least you called out for me, otherwise it would've been so awkard, like I was ignoring you or something (which I won't, never!)...and we talked, about weather. As if we didn't have anything more to talk about.

But that lit up the rest of my day - funny isn't it, how much small things like these could have an effect on my mood even when I'm sick and tired.

Just to tell you, you're amazing. I find you...really really interesting, cute at the most random times, making the smallest gestures. And, you somehow remind me of John Mayer (not you, Charles).

laters,
(i've got a hell lot of work to catchup on).

______________edit*

So is the ex trying to tell me something? But everything's completely gone. Weird.

- <3 Bee

No comments: