Tuesday 5 February 2008

Why are you happy?


Have you ever wondered what are the things that would make you happy?
Or do you remain in a relatively good, happy mood until something bad happens?

I personally think I'm a type #2.
But I also realise that when something gets along extremely well, it'll soon be time for the bad to come around and its when my luck is about to lose its consistency, which is logical if you think about it, because if there are no downfalls in life, it'll never rise. How about remaining at the same levels, you may ask - well, that's when life becomes boring, no?

I walked out in an outfit that is totally unprepared for me to get wet, neither did I realise it was going to be a wet day, not until I've barely missed the puddle the first step outside the apartment building. Did I turn back to grab an umbrella and get rid of my canvas tote? Nope. I walked on, praying that the weather won't worsen while I'm out, and thank god it didn't, and, scared as I was, I was very thankful for that at the same time.

Then okey, my materialistic desires took over soon as I met up with the friend for our shopping routine in Causeway. I don't know how it happens but I seem to be able to lose my deck of cash by the minute. I really think I'd have to start controlling my money flow, I don't want to keep going on like this. (I bought the Beirut CD, Bobbi Brown Eyeliner, a top from A+AB)

:P

But I'm still an easy-to-fulfill person nonetheless. I swear. I'd be happy if a day would work out fine, if i'd manage to capture nice pictures, if my sister would give me a candy, if the weather's nice...


- <3 Bee

No comments: