Monday 3 March 2008

All for nothing.

For a person with optimism, its extremely hard to lose faith in the idea that dreams do come true,
and therefore not stop hoping.
I'm in that exact position now, having dreams come true most of the times in the past, I'm finally getting a taste of what it means to live in the real world. I've learned that, in the real world, we're not supposed to expect that the events that we feel are 'supposed' to happen would happen. You don't always get it your way because there are so many people to satisfy at once. A bit late, I know, but life lesson learned nonetheless.

I've worked my butt off on a math project that I thought I'd score well on, so as to give myself a chance to score well on one math assessment for the first time...turns out this 'demo' was not even taken in, it was but a peer assessment where no marks have been recorded. What's better is that I've just received yet another math assignment, this time the formal portfolio task.

Then, for the EE session, I didn't really get the supervisor I wanted =\
Not to say that what I have now is bad, but I'd certainly be happier if I have got my own teacher.

Gosh I can't wait till Harry Connick Jr. comes, and the art trip!
Oh right, I'm not supposed to hope for too much, right?

Gee, what is it with being realistic?

- <3 Bee

No comments: