Friday 7 March 2008

Homework uptight!

I haven't written in a while, I know.
Here's my reason: this past school week's been hectic and it's been hell for me, having a large assignment due in every school night. I've not slept earlier than 3am, and we all know that its not exactly the most perfect sleep time...

But then today's Friday and I finally have a weekend for myself :]
I really need a de-stressing period, such as the upcoming art trip. Boy I'm really really looking forward to this!

The sleep deprivation is haunting me with its bad tempers and constant mind-blocks...I've not exactly been a very patient person, often resulting in emotional breakouts or arguments.

This is annoying me, I really don't have someone realistic I could look forward to, all I could think of is him and I'm more than old enough to understand that its not quite realistic. This is so selfish of me - my mind is telling me that I need someone to be with so that I have a vision in life, so that the 'rights' and enthusiasm could be once again injected into my veins.
=\

Laters.

Ooh i'm excited for tomorrow, "Anything Goes". G'luck, Mr.Frost!

-<3 Bee

No comments: