Saturday 8 March 2008

Leaving so soon?

Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh

Nothing is guaranteed,
there are always other possibilities because people are all different.
Looks like you've made a choice that you have to move on with your life and I guess that's good?
I've not been after the wrong guy, I've always liked men with an objective, a vision the their life.

You were amazing on stage today, really, I could not be happier to see you perform so well :]

God, its just that the news came in so suddenly, I thought I was about to lose it when. I think this is another one of those signs, telling me the jumble-jitters I currently have in my mind would only remain that way, and be able to go no further.

Hmm, wrecked plans for tomorrow. My dad finally called to drag me out of the house tomorrow, when I've already got an event scheduled for Sunday. Great job there, dad, you might as well tell me tomorrow morning. It took you 4 weeks or more for you to get over that dumb email I've sent you. GG.

Sometimes I feel tired with the many twists and turns in life, but then I realise, what fun would it be to lead a life that's but a straight drive on the highway?

"...as they always say, 'the room's always darkest before you turn on the lights'..."
I'll always remember this line.

- <3 Bee

No comments: