Sunday 9 March 2008

How about feeling relieved?

Satisfaction comes to me in all forms,
but most of the times, its really about when I'm feeling the most comfortable being in my own shoes. This, I've felt today, and is not something I've felt in quite a while, and which was quite unexpected, considering that I was still mumbling and quivering about how much of a disaster the day is turning out.


Well, turns out I'm wrong, but I'm happy to be wrong in this case.

I won't exactly call this a reconcilation, but I've definitely started mixing cement to fill an old crack on a pavement, or cutting down a tree to try and fix a plank in a house...

I've had interactions with my dad.

Truly amazing.
Despite my many aunts and cousin's unsucessful attempts throughout the day of trying to reconcile my dad and I, I have a personal feeling that it was the power of grandma, who lies beneath the earth of the little hill on the remote island. I think she did it, knowing her abilities in keeping us all together.


Hmm...

then it was also being present at a party, a good dinner with ma famille...
so thank you, whoever out there who's taken part in making my day a good one
- <3bee

No comments: