Monday 10 March 2008

Me, as of now.


Recently, I've started to have doubts about my positioning amongst my friends, my social group. I feel as if its been shifting, jerked aside even. A part of me has done something which I'm not sure about, but it's certainly let me down. Nothing feels worse than slipping down from the very top, I'd rather spend my whole life climbing non-stop.

And then its my love life - which I have an involvement of 1%?
I don't like the rumours given off from him, but not like this whole crush was appropriate to start with, so I might as well just die off. Its hard though =[
I'm waiting for my days to come around again...

BUT, life isn't as dark as it seems, I'm really quite happy otherwise. The art trip is coming up, as well as the Harry Connick Jr. Hong Kong tour :] I can't wait!

And at least I know I have people caring for me. I'm very very fortunate.

thank you to everyone who's out there to make my days brighter than they otherwise would be!

- <3 Bee

No comments: