Sunday 16 March 2008

funny how...

Funny how...
when I see your name on my email inbox, I get a li'l tingle down my spine,
then I secretly wish it's an email just from you to me, and not for anyone else.

I don't know when that would happen, would we ever IM each other one day?
How 'bout endless hours spent chatting on the phone?
*sigh*

I want you so bad.



Just when these weekend after weekends of working on homework could get a little bit endless, it's time to realise that the London + Paris trip is but...less than 5 days away :]
Let's hope all the hard work right now is worth it, life can't be tough all throughout right?

Seeing how much the trip costs could make me understand, really, of what you mean when you tell me you're doing a lot to make me feel happy, mom&dad. Don't worry, I really do understand it, just couldn't afford to show how much I do everytime you mention it, in case I get emotional + admit it, its kinda embarrassing.

I love you all :]

- <3 Bee

No comments: