Friday 14 March 2008

Friday.

How about I post up every word you've said to me in private?

"Ruby, that's a big spelling mistake there"

Why do I always respond so coolly when on the inside I'm really so happy that my heart is about to fall out? I really can't help it, the words 'HAR HAR' slipped out of my mouth so naturally that I didn't notice they might have expressed coldness (like the many previous times) that I was not intending to give out.

I just have to always make a fool out of myself when I least want to.

You...are so cute, I think I could drown from your cuteness one day.

------------------------------------------------

" I used to carry the weight of the world
And now all I wanna do is spread my wings and fly"
- Chantal Kreviazuk

This song is so beautiful

- <3 Bee

No comments: