Thursday 13 March 2008

I need a haircut.


The growth of my hair reminds me of just how quick time is flying by.
The last time I've had a snip was several months ago, I can't even remember when. Last year, definitely.
Now that its at the length of my chest, it makes me realise how much I've changed over the years as well... having always had short hair as a kid (I'd have heat rashes on my neck if my hair length exceeded that), ever trying to make escapes from haircuts, till now when the amount of hair on my head would be more than enough to make 5 brooms.
So yeah, point made- time flies.

I've also found out how similar I've become to that of my father. My attitude, the whole issue of being hard on the outside and soft on the inside, although I'm still frankly, not half as stubborn as he is yet, I act hard while I'd easily break in to tears, especially when I'm left on my own.
Having written and read the parent evaluation, I have to say, I'm entirely grateful of what I have with me now, so much I don't know how to respond to some of them. What is it that's driving my parents to be such responsible people? Solely because of our minute's worth satisfaction while they work away for hours, weeks, months and years?

I love you, mom and dad (s).

I'm sorry if I feed in my attitude.

Screw the love life, I think mine is PERFECT, because MY PARENTS LOVE ME.
Who needs a boyfriend when no guy could ever love you like your parents?

Gee.

I guess I should really begin working on my Math project this weekend, or I'm dead-meat.

- <3 Bee

No comments: