Sunday 30 March 2008

Sundays are nice :)

Having broken away from schoolwork quite a while now, Sundays are reverted back to its norm, and are once again, nice days to spend time with my family. I don't think I've done this in a long time, simply by sleeping in till the afternoon on the weekends, having excluding myself from a lot of family activities and ever only show up for dinners because I'm so 'exhausted' from the previous week. I think I should take this opportunity to revert back to a more 'normal' time schedule + way of life. I need to move myself back onto the right track.

This is not another one of those new year resolution kind of shit declaration. I'm serious about this, its crucial that I move back onto getting a better lifestyle.

The apartment across the street from our hotel while we stayed in Paris...

In front of the famous Gallery Lafayette, Paris.

Its probably why I felt so happy throughout the day too, waking up early I meant. I've had enough of waking up like a grumpy old nun :)

- <3 Bee

No comments: