Sunday 13 April 2008

Pressure? Bring it on!

Academic stresses are normal for all typical students I suppose,
what makes me think that I'm facing more stress than others, its not like I ever complete things on schedule, only sprinting when I reach 10 metres from the finishing line.

Watch me study again, several hours left before I get an Econ test on 4 chapters,
I'm wondering what I would be like when the exams reach over.

Moma's right, I do have issues with time management.
Why though?

But then again, I did have a damn lot to do, especially in the previous week. I admit to the slacking during the weekends, still, its pretty impossible. AND SO, I've had one week of hell, prepared to face another...hence the lack of recent updates on my blog.

1) I don't get how nerds manage to be nerds.
2) furthermore, I don't get how some people just don't care about their academics. I slack, I feel guilty, but at least I'd TAKE ACTION afterwards?

--------------------------

I can't forget the last time I heard you sing 'You'd Be So Easy to Love' on stage, I think I never will. Although this is not to say I'd have the same feelings for you unconditionally, but I can't help but feel my heart swell when I listen to Frank Sinatra's version. Let me tell you, You'd be so easy to love.


"Oh can't you see your future with me,
'Cause you'd be so easy to love..."

- <
3 Bee

No comments: