Thursday 17 April 2008

I hate school.
I'm so stressed at the moment, its not even funny.
How many days are there remaining until our exams take over? I know its up in less than a month's time...

And I'm failing math ever so badly, as usual.

Oh god I don't know what I'm going to do, I can't even write properly now, because I've been doing so much shit last week, my brain's wound up in the stress from the past two weeks.

I'm going to lock myself up on all the holidays in the upcoming weeks, just to study before the exam.

I guess I would still be able to withstand the arrival of academic stress, if only other aspects of my life were better. I'm not able to manipulate between dealing with my own emotional problems with my academic ones, I'm human for god's sake! But then, I do know I'm already relatively better off compared to those who are having much more going against their way.

Good luck everyone, let's all remain strong and pass our exams with flying colours!

:]

Yes, remaining optimistic helps, even if its a forced smile, because it'll eventually become a real one if you hold it for long enough.

- Bee <3

No comments: