Saturday 19 April 2008

"Missing You"
By Tyler Hilton

I feel like I'm being haunted by this song, and yet, I couldn't help it but listen to this song non-stop. I've started crying all of a sudden, started missing the old times out of the blue, and am not sure what has turned out of me.

What is this sudden load of loneliness strapped onto my back, is this for what I've done to him? Am I finally feeling sorry or something, in other words, punishment, just because I stopped loving him?
I promise, what keeps my mind hooked on now is what it feels like to be in a relationship, what it feels like to have someone connected to you, heart and soul...
the long lost feeling of being loved and loving someone, watching your heart float away.

That all happened once in a blue moon.
I'm almost unable to contain myself...

-Bee <3

No comments: