Monday 21 April 2008

I can't believe how much of a coward you've become,
moreover, I can't believe I still do care about how you treat me.

What the hell?

So is it true that nothing could return to the way it is when you've ended a relationship with someone? Not even friends who'd briefly talk and say hi to each other? Is it that awkward? Is it improper to expect the guy to make the first move (I've initiated too much already), and so I'll be considered sexist?

Or maybe its none of the above but really, you are ultimately just being immature about our past?

Awkwardness between two people could drive me insane, I tend to be the person who'll attempt to smoothen things out whenever I could. But looks like this time its different.

Oh now its more than apparent that my ex is really, really not my type.
I...really am a person able of communication, there are almost no occasions in which I'd prefer to hide from someone in order to escape from having to confront with a tacky situation.

you suck.

- Bee

No comments: