Friday 25 April 2008


When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are Anything your heart desires will come to you If your heart is in your dreams, no request is too extreme When you wish upon a star as dreamers do Fate is kind, she brings to those who love The sweet fulfillment of their secret longing Like a bolt out of the blue, fate steps in and sees you through When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true



This song is timeless, but I really do wish that its lyrics is what happens in real life. As much as I know it isn't, I am still, somehow, able to take comfort when I listen to this song. Looking back, I think its because it used to be the song featured on my baby toy - a room illuminator/lightbox with Disney characters floating about. I miss those days so much.

I've just realised I've almost forgotten about that toy. Perhaps its the same with many of my other 'favourites' back in those days, I only have two or three pieces that would always be present in my mental list.

I wish I could be that easily fulfilled again, who needs $2000 dollar-ed handbags and signature perfumes?

I wish I didn't have to work 6-days straight a week to complete my homework, this academic stress is really getting on to me.
-------------------------------------------------------------
If you ever get to see this (which I hope you don't), I know its you. I've seen it yesterday but decided to pretend I haven't because I don't want to respond to it, taking either action could signify something so I'd rather leave it behind for the while. What I truly want, is to somehow get us talking again. That's it, really.
-----------------------
I blush when I see you :)
So do a lot of girls, I believe. Are you used to getting all this attention?
I think I really should find some sort of replacement for you over the summer, so I don't end up suffering. I don't want to break down on the last week of school (why is it like this all the time?)

-Bee <3

No comments: