Thursday 25 September 2008

Every Little Bit Counts

Ending a relationship makes things awkward,
so eventually the two individuals no longer take interest to talk to each other,
and as time passes by, the distance in between just grows.

After 6 months straight, my ex has finally put up the courage to talk to me,
it felt like a baggage, the weight of the world, lifted off from my shoulders.
But the freedom didn't really last for long,
for awkwardness still prevails in what has now become the grey area.

Again, certain queries, are unavoidably made:
they are unintentional and came to me subconsciously,
but they inevitably are questions.

Deep down, no doubt, the first one would be:
Where did the motivation come from? What's the drive?
Secretly wondering if he likes me, still.

What's to be expected,
is waiting all I could do for the while?

Daddy you're right, no form of pure friendship could exist between men and women,
I myself have only experienced very few,
they are precious.

<3




1 comment:

梁奕 said...

Ruby,
Life is an experience, sometimes good, sometimes not... buy you are not alone, your family and friends will walk with you on the way.